Every TikTok creator understands that having the ability to observe the analytics of their videos is crucial for achieving success.
Understanding the importance of data engagement is crucial if your goal is to become famous on TikTok. TikTok analytics include metrics such as shares, likes, watch time, and views.
Shares are one of the key metrics used to track engagement on a video, as it allows you to know that people who enjoyed the video enough to share it with their friends.
Let’s explore further to see who has shared your TikTok video.
Conclude 🎬. Commonly Asked Questions 📢 How To View The Share Count For A Specific Video On TikTok 🎯 How To View The Share Count On Tiktok Via Analytics 👀 Can You See The Users Who Shared Your TikTok Video?🕵️♂️ Who Has the Ability to Share Your Video On TikTok? 🤷♀️
We are proud to disclose that we are affiliates of this guide, and we are proud to mention some of the tools our affiliates are proud of. We will earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you (you don’t have to pay anything extra). Please read our affiliate disclosure for more information.
The ability to share videos is contingent upon your account and privacy preferences.
On TikTok, you have the option to adjust the privacy settings for each individual video you post. You can either set your account to private or adjust who can share and view your videos.
To modify your account preferences:.
1. Go to your TikTok profile and tap the three-line menu in the upper right corner.
2. Select Settings and privacy.
3. Select Privacy.
4. Switch your account to private. Now only users you authorize can follow and view your videos.
To modify the preferences for a specific video:
1. Capture and edit your video as usual.
2. Prior to uploading, click on the option for the audience who can view this video.
3. Choose between Only me, Friends, or Everyone; based on who you wish to see and distribute your videos.
After the video is posted, you have the option to modify its privacy settings by tapping on the video, choosing the three-dot icon, and accessing the Privacy Settings.
Can You See Who Shared Your TikTok Video?🕵️♂️
Sharing videos of particular individuals’ profiles allows you to see the number of shares for those videos. However, there are some restrictions due to TikTok’s privacy policies. Sharing is a huge part of TikTok’s social aspect. Well, there are both restrictions and permissions.
When it comes to analytics, there is no need to view the precise individuals who have shared your video on TikTok.
So, let’s explore how to see the quantity of shares your video has.
How To See The Number Of Shares On TikTok Via Analytics 👀
To gain valuable insight into the performance of your videos, follow the instructions below to see the total number of shares provided by TikTok analytics.
1. Launch the TikTok application and go to your profile by tapping on the profile icon.
2. Click on the menu icon (three-line icon) located in the upper right corner.
3. Choose Creator tools.
4. Select Analytics and check your overall shares under Engagement.
How To See The Number of Shares For A Specific Video On TikTok 🎯
On TikTok, let’s explore how to check the shares for a particular video. TikTok enables you to not just assess your overall share count but also the shares per individual video.
1. Launch the application and navigate to your profile.
2. Similarly, go to Creator tools.
3. Choose Content from the main menu.
4. Click on any of your videos to see the amount of shares for that particular video.
1. Go to your TikTok profile.
2. Choose one of your videos.
3. Click on the three-dot symbol in the lower right corner.
4. Choose Analytics.
5. You can see the quantity of shares below the video thumbnail.
Frequently Asked Questions 📢
Does TikTok Send A Notification When Someone Shares Your Video?
In contrast to certain other social networking sites, TikTok does not provide notifications for shares.
Can I See Who Saved My TikTok Video?
Regrettably, you’ll be unable to determine the individuals who have saved/downloaded your video. TikTok users possess the capability to download your videos unless you have explicitly disabled this feature.
To disable video downloading:
1. Navigate to Settings and Privacy.
2. Select Privacy.
3. Choose Downloads.
4. Switch video downloads on or off.
Why Can’t I Share My TikToks?
Change the settings as outlined above and will need to set the video to private if you can’t share your TikTok videos.
Similarly, certain videos on TikTok prohibit downloading, Duetting, or Stitching. This is contingent upon the privacy preferences set by the content creator.
How Do I Share My TikTok Videos On Facebook Or Instagram?
You can effortlessly distribute your TikTok videos directly to other social media platforms. There are two methods to accomplish this:
You can select the social media platforms on which you want to share your video, and at the bottom of the posting screen, you can find the link.
In order to share it, select the preferred social media platform, click on the three-dot symbol, and choose the video you wish to post from your profile.
Keep in mind that this video shared will contain the TikTok watermark embedded within it.
Wrap Up 🎬
And that’s a wrap! Now you are aware of how to assess and monitor video shares on TikTok.